This beautiful, classic stone country house was built around 1850; it has a use adjacent barn and is located in a small hamlet with neighbours, a mix of French and English people, who are very pleasant and helpful.
The traditional property has been completely renovated whilst maintaining its character like the chestnut parquet upstairs, the tiles on the ground floor, exposed beams and some stone pointed walls. The spacious attic offers lots of potential to further extend the habitable surface.
The large adjacent barn is suitable for keeping animals, but could of course also be converted into a self-containing guesthouse.
The fenced garden measures approx. 1 hectare.
The total habitable surface is 166 m².
Heating through an efficient wood/coal stove
All windows are double glazed
The septic tank meets the European standards
A broadband internet connection (Adsl) is available
Entrance hall of 3 m²
Living room of 22 m²
Living kitchen of 27 m² with larder
Utility room of 10 m² (access from outside) with shower, toilet and basin
Landing of 0.5 m²
Master bedroom of 27 m²
Bedroom of 22 m²
Toilet of 3 m²
Bathroom of 9 m² with bath, toilet and basin
Airing cupboard of 1 m²
Loft of 43 m²
On the approx. 1 hectare terrain is an adjacent barn of 100 m² in good condition.
The front garden with a very nice well in it, is open; the rear garden is fully enclosed by wooden fences and contains lawns, vegetable beds and young fruit trees.
The property offers uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside.
166 m² of habitable surface (1787 sqFt)
10000 m² of land (107639 sqFt)
good structural condition