In the Bastide country : Pretty stone village house for sale with around 62 m2 of living space on three floors, completely restored with charm and character ; 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a large living room with fireplace and woodburner and American style kitchen ; very quiet location but in walking distance of all amenities… ideal as a "pied à terre" or small primary residence.
Main features :
- 62 m2 of living space on three floors
- 2 large bedrooms (15 m2, 15 m2)
- 2 shower rooms with shower, washbasin and wc (2.36 m2, 3m2)
- a large ground floor living area with American style kitchen (26 m2), fireplace with newly installed wood-burning stove (Invicta 2015)
- electric and wood burning central heating (all new in 2015)
- mains drainage
- newly insulated room in 2009
- new double glazed windows in 2012
- small outside courtyard
- free public parking nearby
- east/west-facing property
- Adsl broadband, Wifi
On the ground floor with entrance from a small alley is an American style kitchen (including extractor, dishwasher & washing machine) with fireplace and wood-burning stove, tiled floor and large west-facing double glazed window, and new door to the village street (26 m2).
Wooden stairs (new in 2013) lead up to the first floor where there is a large west-facing window (15 m2) and a separate shower room with wc (2.36 m2).
On the top floor is a second west-facing bedroom (15 m2) and a second shower room with east-facing window (3 m2).
An original little treasure in the heart of a medieval village typical of the Périgord Noir.
Taxes Foncières : 409 Euros
Taxes d'Habitation : 363 Euros
Legal fees: 10 200 Euros
62 m² of habitable surface (667 sqFt)
good structural condition
Agency fees included: 7.27% of price
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 7.27% inc vat
Price without fees: € 110,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,903.23
Number of mandate: 819
Professional property listing