Automatically translated from
At the top of a hill, on the heights of a small hamlet.
Very nice property of the XVIII, completely restored in 2008.
* Lobby in loft.
* Canopy in winter garden.
* Living room with fireplace.
* Large country kitchen with its eating/fireplace room.
* Large room in suite with fireplace - bath/shower - Dressing.
On the floor:
* 1 room suite with shower room/WC.
* 1 room - Shower room/WC.
* 1 large room with Wc.
In the basement:
* 1 room suite with exit to garden - bathroom/WC.
* 1 piece in the game room.
* 1 laundry room.
* 1 piece.
* 1 cellar.
* The bakery set up in room workshop.
* 1 covered playground.
* A small grangette for use of boiler room.
* 1 grangette arranged with bread oven.
* In the back of the property, the old stone house of the country fully to restore.
* A small house of wood arranged in the studio with bathroom/WC.
* Cabins as a sheepfold.
Fenced 1 hectare.
Not attached: 1 field of 2000 m² with a source.