Price: € 275,000. A very well equipped property in a quiet location with views across open countryside, not far from the village of Ste Alvère. Of particular note is the large outdoor wooden deck offering covered dining and relaxing areas overlooking the pool and view. The house is surrounded by a large garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and has the added advantage of a garage with laundry area.
The entrance door opens into a hallway off which, to the right, is a corridor with twin bedroom, a bathroom with separate Wc and a compact yet well equipped kitchen with double doors leading directly out to the dining end of the veranda. To the left of the entrance door is a comfortably furnished sitting/dining room with wood burning insert fireplace. Doors from the sitting/dining room also open out onto the veranda. Stairs lead up from the sitting/dining room to two good sized double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and Wc. The third bedroom has a vanity unit and there is a separate Wc on the landing.
This property is based in the Dordogne (often referred to by its ancient name "The Périgord"). Although times may have changed over the years the beautiful Dordogne landscape, in one of the most beautiful areas of France, continues to offer something to amaze and delight everyone. This ancient land, deep in the heart of sunny south-west France, is perfect holiday country; a magical place that will reward all those who choose to explore it.
The Périgord Noir, where the vast majority of our properties are located, is the 'Jewel in the Crown' of the Dordogne for here, in the triangle formed between the rivers Vézère and Dordogne, you will find the greatest concentration of natural wonders and historic sites, and the loveliest stretches of both rivers. The area is bounded by four famous towns and this property is well situated within this boundary - Sarlat, a medieval treasure house; Périgueux, a thriving and sophisticated small city; Bergerac, shippers of wine since the Middle ages and Monpazier, an extraordinarily well preserved bastide built by King Edward I in 1285.
Less then 1 hour from Bergerac airport, 1.5 hours from Brive airport, 2.5 hours from Bordeaux airport/TGV station and 2.5 hours from Toulouse airport.
120 m² of habitable surface (1292 sqFt)
5000 m² of land (53820 sqFt)
good structural condition