In the heart of a beautiful hilltop medieval town, a 17th century Béarnaise town house with independent studio apartment, commercial shop premises, enclosed landscaped gardens and an attached stone barn with separate entrance, formally the village chapel.
Offering 265m2 of accommodation in the main house, the property has been divided into two independent dwellings; a two bedroom apartment on the ground floor and a three bedroom apartment on the first floor, each boasting many original period features; wood parquet flooring and ornate feature fireplaces. An entirely separate studio apartment (35m2) accessed via the gardens, is successfully rented out to the pilgrims following the Camino de Santiago walk. The commercial premises of 40m2 with display window offers further opportunity for a rental income or a small business.
To the rear of the property lies an attractive stone barn, once serving as the original village chapel. The barn has its own private cobblestone path and gated entrance from the town centre, but can also be accessed via the gardens.
This attractive ensemble of buildings is presented in very good order and offers enormous potential for development in this highly desirable tourist location.
350 m² of habitable surface (3767 sqFt)
1375 m² of land (14800 sqFt)
oil-fired central heating
3 parking spaces
good structural condition
1 parking space (in garage)
Equipped separate kitchen
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,071.43
Number of mandate: FCH527
Professional property listing
Agency: FRENCH CHARACTER HOMES