Apartment Starlet is in a recent development located just outside the centre of the village. From this location it is possible to stroll into St Gervais and to the nearby sports centre which offers tennis courts, pool and mini golf. In addition, a nearby shuttle takes you to the ski lifts in minutes. It is located on the 3rd, and top floor, of the chalet-style residence with lift access and enjoys stunning views to the ski area and Mont Joly.
Starlet, has been tastefully updated with wooden floors and walls, giving a contemporary yet cosy mountain feel and decorated to offer exactly the look and feel that is so sought after these days. With the wooden floors and walls and sloped ceilings it feels more like you are in a chalet than an apartment complex. It originally included a third bedroom which was substituted for a larger dining area, however, it would be possible to reinstate the 3rd bedroom very easily if required.
It currently offers:-
- One generously sized bedroom with ensuite bathroom with vanity, bath, and Wc. There is also access to a very large loft space under the eaves for storage.
- The second bedroom is also spacious and has use of the adjoining shower-room with shower, sink and Wc.
- The living room benefits from plenty of light and has access to a very large balcony. It currently has a wood burning stove that looks completely authentic but in actual fact is electric and gives a lovely ambiance to the room.
- The fully fitted kitchen is open planned with the rest of the living area. There is a built-in hob, extractor, microwave combi oven, regular oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- The south-west balcony (10m2) under the peak of the roof enjoys elevated views towards the ski area and the mountains beyond and is sufficiently large for al fresco dining and BBQing.
The property is immaculately presented and includes an underground garage space, an open air parking space and a ski locker.
The luxury complex of which Starlet forms part of, benefits from secure underground parking with surveillance and concierge services. There is a fabulous communal lounge area for residents with comfy leather sofas, pool table, Tv and an open fireplace. From there you can also view onto the heated swimming pool or hammam which is for owners' private use. There is a ski locker room, communal storage room for bikes and laundry facilities.
78 m² of habitable surface (840 sqFt)