This magnificent 3-star hôtel dates back to the 12th century and was originally a Knights Templar Commanderie. Beautifully restored by the current owner in it now offers quality accommodation for discerning clients. Passing through the main gates one is transported from the busy 21st century back to the Middle Ages (the pool is discreetly located outside the courtyards). Old terracotta floors and exposed beams throughout new oak floors and more beams in some bedrooms. Guest accommodation consists currently of 10 large bedrooms, three of which are in self-contained apartments, and there are a further 3 bedrooms in the owner's wing (one with air-conditioning). On the upper floor are two large rooms which could be converted to create another 4 en suite bedrooms. The hôtel has a full professional kitchen and catering licence and offers reception facilities for business seminars, weddings in a remarkable setting. Price reduced for a quick sale, so no offers please.
1200 m² of habitable surface (12917 sqFt)
5000 m² of land (53820 sqFt)