In a calm and rolling landscape close to Pau, a 18th cottage surrounded by 10 acres of land.
This lovely stone house was entirely renovated in 2013. All windows were changed since 2012, blinds are new.
On the ground floor, you will find:
- a large 60 sq meter living room with exposed stone walls, hard wood floor and a wood stove.
- an open kitchen with a cooking range, opening on a 30 sq meter wood terrasse with a nice view on the hills
- a 13 sq meter bedroom
- a bathroom with shower, bath and twin vanity sinks
- a 14 sq meter laundry room and 1 restroom
On the first floor:
- 2 bedrooms with exposed wood frame (11 and 17 sq meter)
additional space ideal for an office
For the horses:
- 100 sq meter wooden barn with 2 boxes and a big free stall, 2 attics for hay storage, and a closed room for saddlery
- 3 pastures of about 2.5 acres each with shelter (2 with electrified fence)
- 1 round pen of 17m diameter with wood fence
The property is located 3 km away from the village (primary school, nursery), 6 min drive from grocery store, 20min from Pau center, 35min from Pau airport, 45min from Lourdes and from the ski resorts, less than 2h from biarritz ad the Atlantic coast.
130 m² of habitable surface (1399 sqFt)
6 parking spaces
Open plan kitchen
4.5 hectares of land (11.12 acres)
No overlooking neighbours
good structural condition
Not including notarial fees, registration and land registration fees.
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2,807.69
Private property listing