> € 5,000,000
Chf15306 - Beautiful detached country house, 3 Bedrooms, adjoining Garage and a stone Barn on the land, ideal to convert. Set in 2 Acres of land.
Overlooking fields. On a country lane.
Comprising, on the ground floor:
Farmhouse Kitchen/Diner, with wood burner,
A lovely stone cottage plus a separate gite. In a peaceful location with beautiful views. This property offers various options to convert outbuildings and also has earning potential. With lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. Also a one bedroom gite, workshop, barn and other buildings. A
Delightful Stone Cottage, fully renovated (approx 97 sq m habitable space) – 3 bedrooms, 2 lounges, large kitchen diner, 2 bathrooms, together with outbuildings and features - utility area, bar/recreation room, summer kitchen area, patio/terrace, pool, Bbq area, garage/large workshop, open hangar, w
This 2 bed farmhouse is situated in amongst beautiful countryside with no near neighbours. The property comes with over 2 acres of land and and a lovely old barn, with conversion potential. The popular market town of Gorron is a 10min drive.
There is 135m2 of habitable space. Outside, the plot size
Stone farmhouse renovated on approx 3 acres of land including:
- Ground floor: Entrance hall, living room with wood burner, kitchen, 1 bedroom, utility room, 2 toilets. - 1st Floor: Mezzanine, 3 bedrooms, office, bathroom and toilet.
Land and a lake, covering approx. 11500M² don
In a village with amenities, beautiful character house, comprising:
- kitchen, bright living room, 4 bedrooms (1 on the ground floor)
Pretty garden of approx. 900 m² with garage.
In the countryside, nice private property, comprising:
- Ground floor: Open kitchen (20 m²), living room with wood stove (59 m²), wc, laundry room.
- 1st floor: 4 bedrooms, office, shower room wc, shower room, wc. Two cars garage with electric door. Pvc and Alu windows.
Nice land of 1/2 acre.
Set in a beautiful environment, renovated stone farmhouse with gîte comprising
- Ground floor: Entrance, kitchen with fireplace, living / dining room with fireplace, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, toilet
- Gîte on 1st Floor: Entrance hall, living room, bedroom, bathroom with toilet. 2 stone outbuildings (
Built in 1753, charming stone house, full of character, comprising :
- Ground floor : Fitted kitchen with fireplace & wood burning stove, lounge with a fireplace & stove, cellar to convert, toilet.
- 1st floor : 4 bedrooms 1 with a fireplace & 1 with ensuite to finish, 2 bathrooms, both with toilet
Ground floor: kitchen/dining room, lounge with chimney, WC.
1st floor: convertible attic.
Garage, 2 lean-to of which 1 (approx. 33 m²), small cottage to renovate with lounge & stone chimney (approx. 22 m²), convertible attic (approx. 22 m²).
Vegetable garden with fruit trees ap
1 - 10 out of 10 properties
Enter your email address so you can receive all the property listings matching your search criteria.
Reminder of search criteria:Buy - Country : France - in: Levaré (53120)
Note: Your email address will not be sent to third parties and will only be used for this email alert.
Email alert created.
Your e-mail alert has been created. Thank you for using our services.
Enter your Green-Acres logon:
Forgot your password?
Pour mémoriser vos favoris, connectez-vous avec vos identifiants Green-Acres :
Forgot your password? Click here
Register by clicking here