The building is at the center of a wooded 2000m² walled grounds with trees. The interior develops beautiful volumes for a surface of approx. 250 m² with 4 bedrooms, one with balcony. Authentic elements such as oak staircase and original wrought iron, parquet oak on the whole surface on the floor. Vaulted cellar and independent garages.
A part of the house allows to envisage an independent housing opening on the garden.
The roof is in very good condition, some work of renovation are to be envisaged.
Bright family property to discover, shops nearby, school and doctor on foot
Price € 245,000
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 6.52% inc vat
Price without fees: € 230,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 980.00
Number of mandate: 298
Professional property listing
Agency: Demeures de Campagne
This property is in Veaugues, in Cher (region Centre).
- 10 min from the town centre from Sancerre (18300)
- 10 min from the schools from Sancerre (18300)
- 10 min from the shops from Sancerre (18300)
- 15 min from the golf course from Saint-Satur (18300)
- 25 min from the motorway from Saint-Satur (18300)
- 25 min from the station from Cosne-Cours-sur-Loire (58200)
Advice on buying a property in France : click to see our France buying guide.