Overlooking the rolling countryside, this superb and confortable Master house or Maison de maître, will attract you by its quality, character and authenticity.
The house comprises groundfloor:
- Entrance 2.7m x 2.8m.
- Living-room 6.8 x 7.7m with a large authentic Louis Xiii stone fireplace, wooden floor, imposing exposed beams, and 2 french windows leading to a large terrace.
- Dining-room 4.2m x 6.9m with terracotta tiles, exposed beams and french window leading in the parc.
- Kitchen 4.8m x 5.1m, opened to the dining-room, with terracotta tiles and a door leading to a second terrace.
- Cellar/utility room.
- Bedroom 2.8 x 3.5m with bay window .
- Shower-room and dressing en-suite.
- Boiler room.
- sitting-room 4.6 x 7.8m with large stone fireplace, wooden floor and 2 built-in bookcases.
- Master bedroom 4.3 x 7m with wooden floor, exposed beams and built-in wardrobe.
- Lovely bathroom with toilets en-suite.
- Bedroom 4.5 x 6.9m with wooden floor, exposed beams.
- Bathroom with toilets en-suite.
- Storeroom 3.10 x 4m.
Tha attic is large and high enough to improve 2 more bedrooms.
Gas and aerothermal mixed heating with a new boiler.
The shaded park, as a jewel case, will bring you quietness and serenity.
High standard property worth to be viewed !!
Price € 450,500
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 6.00% inc vat
Price without fees: € 425,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,766.67
Number of mandate: 78978BCO24
Professional property listing
Agency: Leggett Immobilier