> € 5,000,000
Chf14311 Location! Location! Location! This Superb 3 Bedroom Stone built House with Garaging is set in just over 9 acres of Gardens and Grounds with Swimming Pool, Bbq and Panoramic Views over the Dordogne Valley. The property which offers 225 m² of living space is presented in excellent condi
5 mns away from a village with all amenities, in the heart of the Golden Triangle, nice bungalow built in 1978, with a swimming-pool and lovely view over the countryside.
In good condition, it offers :
- entrance hall, fitted kitchen et dining area, French window onto the terrace (24 m²), lounge
In the Céou Valley, near a village with basic shop, bungalow with a conservatory and nice view, on 1050 m² of land.
In good condition, it offers :
- small kitchen, living area with insert fireplace (17 m²) opening onto the conservatory (18 m²), 2 bedrooms (1 has a door to the garden) (13 et 8 m²
Near the medieval village of Domme and another village with all amenities, on about 1.6 has of land, stone house with outbuildings.
The main house includes :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, fitted kitchen, wooden floor (13 m²), living area with fireplace and woodburner, French window onto
5 mns away from a village with all amenities and from the Dordogne river, bungalow with a terrace and garden, including :
- living area with kitchen (23 m²), 2 bedrooms, 1 study, shower room, separated toilets.
Garden of about 1000 m².
Only 5 minutes away from the center of a village with all amenities, this pretty Perigordian style house is in good condition. It also enjoys both exposures with 2 terraces, 1 facing south and 1 facing north.
Located on 1864 m² of land with a 10 x 5 m swimming-pool, it includes :
- on the ground
Rare Opportunity !!! Located in the Golden Triangle of the Dordogne Valley, near the medieval village of Domme and on an elevated setting, you would certainly be charmed by this superb and authentic stone property dating from 1850 and surrounded by 26 has of land (all attached to the buildings inclu
Near all the major touristic sites, in between Sarlat and Gourdon, stone ensemble including 2 houses on 980 m² of garden.
The 1st house includes :
- on the ground floor : fitted kitchen (9 m²) with a utility room, opening onto a lounge/dining-room with insert fireplace, exposed stone walls, Fren
This house, built in 2012 in a perigordian style, is in a quiet landscaped environment, with a nice view over the country side.
It has been accomodated on the ground floor (110 sqm), i.e. 65 sqm available on the first floor for a potential extension. Thanks to high ceilings (2,75m) it offers nice a
Typical detached Perigordian house with tower, tranquilly located just outside a village and near towns with all amenities.
The property was built in 1987 to a very high standard.
The ground floor offers spacious reception rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with en suite and a wonderful ve
Located in a typical stone hamlet, in between Sarlat and Gourdon, lovely stone property with a gîte et swimming-pool, all on 11 490 m² of land.
The Main House offers :
- on the elevated ground floor : lounge/dining-room with old fireplace, exposed stone walls and beams, wooden floor, French door
TrÈ S jolie maison de 150 m² vous proposant au Rc: Cuisine de 15 m² , cellier de 4m² , un sé jour de 41 m² et une mezzanine de 20 m² . Au premier demi-niveau, un salon de 31 m² , une salle d'eau de 4 m² avec Wc et une chambre de 12 m² . Au second demi-nive
Ideally located in between the medieval city of Sarlat and the Dordogne Valley et its numerous touristic sites, nice stone house surrounded by a beautiful parkland of 3232 m².
It offers :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, lounge/dining-room with insert fireplace, 2 French windows onto the t
Located on the heights of a lively village in the Dordogne Valley, within walking distance from all amenities, nice stone house with lovely view et terrace.
It includes :
- on the ground floor : semi-fitted kitchen (13 m²) opening onto a lounge/dining-room with woodburner, French window onto the
Located in a peaceful environment, near the village, that Perigordian style house built in 1983 would be a perfect family home or even an ideal holiday home to welcome family and friends thanks to its separate apartment.
That one offers :
- on the elevated ground floor : recent fitted kitchen op
Between Sarlat and Gourdon, in a typical village of Black Périgord with a bakery within walking distance, superb stone house which has been entirely restored in 2010.
In excellent condition and offering high quality services, it includes :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, fitted kitchen, e
Rare Property For Sale ! for that stone bungalow sold furnished and located in the heart of a village within walking distance of all amenities.
The house of about 110 m² of living surface offers :
- fully equipped kitchen opening onto the dining-room/lounge, 1 French window onto the garden and 1
Located in a lively village of the Dordogne Valley, with all amenities within walking distance, stone house to restore, which includes :
- on the ground floor : kitchen (23 m²), 2 rooms with access from the street (14 et 11 m²), another room (13 m²), former shower room, one part which could be co
In the heart of a typical village of Black Périgord with a bakery within walking distance, between Sarlat and Gourdon, stone property which would need some renovation work, and which also includes a shop.
It proposes :
- on the elevated ground floor : kitchen/dining-room with fireplace, exposed
Between Sarlat and Gourdon, large wooden house dating from 2013 and offering spacious living space inside, all on 2906 m² of land with a few fruit trees.
In very good condition, it includes :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall with wardrobes, all fitted kitchen, sliding doors to the garden (3
Very near to a lively village part of the Dordogne valley, with all amenities, and about 10 mns from Sarlat, very nice house built in 1995 with a swimming-pool and lovely view.
Also located in a very peaceful environment, it includes :
- on the ground floor : entrance hall, fitted kitchen, Frenc
A magnificent alley of hundred-year-old plane trees leads to the mansion, a large restored building and its 3 outbuildings forming a hamlet in a lush garden. In an elevated position, one can enjoy barmy summer evenings on the vast terrace overlooking La Bastide de Domme. Its location is ideal in the
Located in a pretty village with all basic shops and schools within walking distance, about 15 mns South from Sarlat and near all major touristic sites, spacious stone house including as well, on the street level, a shop with a separate entrance.
The house itself offers :
- on the 1st floor : ni
Very High Potential for this stone house to renovate, with a small garden of about 400 m², located in a typical village with basic shops.
This property, which could be both turned into a commercial place a dwelling, includes :
- on the ground floor (possibility for a commercial place) : entrance
1 - 24 out of 101 properties
Enter your email address so you can receive all the property listings matching your search criteria.
Reminder of search criteria:Buy - Country : France - in: Cénac-et-Saint-Julien (24250)
Note: Your email address will not be sent to third parties and will only be used for this email alert.
Email alert created.
Your e-mail alert has been created. Thank you for using our services.
Enter your Green-Acres logon:
Forgot your password?
To save your favourites, connect with your Green-Acres log-in:
Forgot your password? Click here
Register by clicking here