> € 5,000,000
Spacious edge of village stone cottage with an independent garage, large gardens and a superb annexe with an upper level.
The property is in a good general state of repair, has mains utilities, oil fired central heating, well water and mains water.
The French owners have recently installed double
This south-facing terraced house is situated in the centre of a small, rural village with mini-supermarket, bar/restaurant and post office. There is plenty of parking available in front of the house or around the nearby church.
The property boasts a new roof with Velux windows installed to the rea
Jolie maison en pierres composée d'une grande pièce avec cheminée, salle d'eau, wc, cave grenier au-dessus. Terrain de 589 m² . Contactez Antoine Rebours , Axo Et Actifs - A&A Immobilier, Négociateur Immobilier Salarié, Plus d'informations sur - (réf. ) et - Honoraires : 8,57 % Ttc inclus charge acq
In the countryside, in a hamlet, nice stone house, fully renovated: including:
- Ground floor: Open kitchen / libing room with wood burner
1st floor: landing, 2 bedrooms, shower room toilet. Outbuildings: large garages, stone outbuildings, bread oven. Private land of 1700 m ².
In a village, pretty house with outbuildings and garden, composed of:
- Ground floor: kitchen / living room with wood burner
1st floor: bedroom, bathroom, wc. 2Nd floor: bedroom, office or small bedroom. Pleasant garden with outbuildings. Pvc double glazed windows
In the countryside, old manor house including:
- Ground floor: kitchen, dining room with fireplace, living room with fireplace, bedroom, utility room, bathroom, toilet
- 1st floor: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, toilet
- 2nd Floor: 3 bedrooms
Possibility to divide the house into two - Ideal
In a village with amenities, charming pavillon comprising:
- Ground floor: Living room with wood burner, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom wc
- Basement: extra bedroom, garage
- Garden shed. Pleasant garden of approx. 700 m².
In the countryside, charming stone house renovated, comprising:
- Fitted kitchen, living room with wood burner, laundry room, 3 bedrooms (one en suite with shower room Wc), bathroom toilet. Land of approx. 1/2 acre with outbuildings and barn.
1 - 8 out of 8 properties
Enter your email address so you can receive all the property listings matching your search criteria.
Reminder of search criteria:Buy - Country : France - in: Le Pas (53300)
Note: Your email address will not be sent to third parties and will only be used for this email alert.
Email alert created.
Your e-mail alert has been created. Thank you for using our services.
Enter your Green-Acres logon:
Forgot your password?
To save your favourites, connect with your Green-Acres log-in:
Forgot your password? Click here
Register by clicking here