Set in 69 hectares of land one of the most beautiful Renaissance sights in the South-West of France. The original late 15th century building was extended in the 17th century. Robust it has survived many centuries up until the ultimate renovation period recently completed with great care and taste and nearing on perfection: an elegant compromise between the historical respect due to this humble abode and the necessities and comfort of contemporary living. 1 200 m2 living space with large interior heated courtyard cloister dining room 7 bedrooms 6 suites offices and libraries. Large pool house pool and tennis court. 270 m2 charterhouse guest house 2 large flats studio caretaker's house and offices. Stud farm with 1 260 m2 indoor arena and 2 competition arenas.
1200 m² of habitable surface (12917 sqFt)
69 hectares of land (170.51 acres)
9 shower rooms
2 parking spaces (in garage)
Equipped separate kitchen