This authentic Savoyard farm of 1834 with enormous cachet is composed of 3 levels:
- A garden level with two underground cellars (25 and 10m²) and a stable on a 70 m² slab
- On the ground floor (100m²): kitchen with access to a large terrace in front of the farm, 1 living room, dining room, 1 toilet, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom / toilet.
This farmhouse has been modernized with a concern for the respect of the environment: dry toilets, phyto-purification system, heating with a wood stove and double glazing.
- 1st floor (60m²): a large dormitory, an office and a workshop.
This farm has an attached mazot of 40 m ² on 2 levels:
- Ground floor of 15 m²: kitchen-living room (equestrian club room), bathroom and laundry.
- 1st floor of 35 m²: one room currently serving honeydew for 100 to 150 hives and 2 bedrooms.
On 3ha38 of fields of meadows and wood, at 1000m of altitude this farm is exploited like equestrian farm under the label "Center of equestrian tourism", she also possesses a career for the horses.
Dream location in Savoy with a magnificent panoramic view and absolute calm.
Very unique in the French Alps. 2 hours from Lyon, 2 hours from Geneva, 30 minutes from Megeve, in the heart of the Val d'Arly.
200 m² of habitable surface (2153 sqFt)
3.3 hectares of land (8.16 acres)
Agency fees included: 5.26% of price
Agency fees to be paid by buyer included: 5.26% inc vat
Price / sq metre: €/m² 1,747.50
Professional property listing
Agency: Agence MY DREAM HOME