Close to the famous “Vaux le Vicompte” Castle, renovated with refinement, the Castle is an area of about 800 m2 and is fully equipped with upscale furnitures. On 300m², the ground floor is as follows:
- Entrance (20 m2)
- Two great shows (65 and 75 m2)
- A large Dining room (40 m2)
- Library (35 m2)
- A small Dining room (15 m2)
- A laundry / utility room
The 1st and 2nd floor have each a surface about 250 m2, and consist of 10 rooms and 7 bathrooms.
The ceiling height varies between 4.30 and 5 meters on the ground floor, and is 3.80 meters on the 1st floor and 3.30 meters on the 2nd floor.
The outbuildings are all connected to the castle.
- On the ground floor, overlooking a courtyard with patio, three empty rooms (former kitchens) for an area of about 150 m2 and features rooms (cloakroom, toilets, office) for a surface about 30 m2. Continuity other rooms are accessed stables, hunting room, and other units. Either a total area of about 350 m2 ground floor with a ceiling height of about 3.50 m.
On the first floor a series of rooms to renovate connected by a single row along the building in an area of 300/330 m2.
- Garages and caretaker's apartment with an area 80 m2 recently renovated complete the set and an independent hunting lodge with an area of approximately 150/180 m2 which can be an independent housing.
- Dependencies are all developed.
- The Castle, outbuildings and its park are classified in the Supplementary Inventory of Historic Monuments. The park of approximately 18 acres is fenced. A forest surrounds the Castle with an area of about 52 acres and makes protect from all disturbances.
800 m² of habitable surface (8611 sqFt)
Price / sq metre: €/m² 18,500.00
Professional property listing
Agency: Coldwell Banker Paris Capital